WTS Bladder and load slings (for stone glacier and mystery ranch guidelight or NICE frame)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Discounted foliage (coyote trim) bladder sling $60 shipped, has a minor sewing machine oil (mineral oil) stain:
fTZWOFBl.jpg

Wrench

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'd take one of those foliage/orange narrow lid bladder slings for the nice frame if you still have it. I pmed you on another post you had....perhaps combined shipping will help.

cshire

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take the Foliage/orange (coyote trim): 1 in stock
for MR Guide Light frame
Let me know how to get the $ to you and I can give you a ship to addresss.

rustyN

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bladder slings for mystery ranch. These will be $65shipped with buckles.

NARROW LID VERSION
*Foliage (coyote trim): 1 in stock ;

Do you still have one of these in stock? If so, I'll take it.

Or if you have the blemished one above for the guide lite frame I would take that.

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will those work for the new Mystery Ranch Guide Light MT Frame? I’m thinking about one for shed season, how do you think sheds would ride? I like the idea of water bladder, minimal gear, and a bunch of sheds!

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Will those work for the new Mystery Ranch Guide Light MT Frame? I’m thinking about one for shed season, how do you think sheds would ride? I like the idea of water bladder, minimal gear, and a bunch of sheds!

The strap placements are the same however the MT frame uses a different type of buckle (duraflex SJ lite) which I don’t stock and have no plans to do so due to very limited availability on the retail market, I am not planning to do any bulk custom orders for them. As of now mystery ranch themselves are probably the best source of supply for the buckles.

rustyN

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the place for it or not, but I have been able to use one of these on my MR guide lite frame and it has been great!