BLM Grazing Lease Holders, Harassment, Misrepresentation

Hnthrdr

WKR
so who is tougher, the miners or the cowboys? What about the loggers?
I’ll take former army rangers and sf that have actually killed a lot of other men for 500 Alex ;) and honestly these guys are typically the nicest and most polite, but buddy the switch they can flip will make your head spin

Mt Al

WKR
so who is tougher, the miners or the cowboys? What about the loggers?
I'm glad you asked because I have answers to everything! It's a burden, not a blessing.

They all belong in the top category of "tougher than 99% of the rest of us", but...

We need sub categories. "Logger" means what? I dude hiking up mountains with bar chain oil, gas and gear, or a guy who sits in an air conditioned cab of a skidder? Same for a miner and cowboy. We need a reddit or new section of rokslide to get to the bottom of this. Then a reality TV show.

If they're all the work-with-their-hands:
-Logger
-Miner
-Cowboy

That's my vote with massive respect to each.

#1 I don't even have cell service within a 50 mile radius of my house, and never owned a cell phone till i was like 30 years old, and even now it only has minutes on it when I travel. So please make up some other snappy comeback, preferably a funny one so i can at least get a good laugh this morning

#2 some of us who were raised in the southern most parts of WV in the coalfields just aren't afraid of "cowboys" no matter how tuff you try to make them sound, do you think there aren't "bones" found in the deepest hollers in WV as well?? lol Posts like yours might work on city boys, but us rednecks don't give a f**k and will confront bullies
Careful, he might take you to the train station 😂

All this talk of fightin . Someone post a video of BOBBY BARE - THE WINNER . Song is hillarious . You guys havent even talked about Block/Bricklayers . Those guys are mean and make me nervous . 5'9" 240lbs , no neck, no wrist just forearms , ex college wrestler, with a shaved head . Rough dudes .lol

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
All this talk of fightin . Someone post a video of BOBBY BARE - THE WINNER . Song is hillarious . You guys havent even talked about Block/Bricklayers . Those guys are mean and make me nervous . 5'9" 240lbs , no neck, no wrist just forearms , ex college wrestler, with a shaved head . Rough dudes .lol
Can't forget oil field guys as well!!

I love that song.

I'm glad you asked because I have answers to everything! It's a burden, not a blessing.

They all belong in the top category of "tougher than 99% of the rest of us", but...

We need sub categories. "Logger" means what? I dude hiking up mountains with bar chain oil, gas and gear, or a guy who sits in an air conditioned cab of a skidder? Same for a miner and cowboy. We need a reddit or new section of rokslide to get to the bottom of this. Then a reality TV show.

If they're all the work-with-their-hands:
-Logger
-Miner
-Cowboy

That's my vote with massive respect to each.
the OSHA exempt and no background check required one?

who knows, Feel like this thread is really a plug for the all new Axon Body cam 4, with built in GPS and real time A.I awareness, now in verde and cipher camo.

Azone

WKR
🍿
Maybe we can get the Yellowstone guys to fight some coal miners or gold miners and then the winner of that fight, fights the survivors of the loggers vs. roughnecks fight. Should make for a good pay per view purchase.

Tmac

WKR
I think the bigger issue that posters are objecting to is that your original post implied (or rather outright stated) that ‘cowboys’ or whatever we want to call them are somehow superior to the rest of us. “They are stronger than you”. Maybe. Maybe not. But you can’t be surprised that a statement like that will raise a few eyebrows and draw a strong reaction on a hunting forum. I’m sure some of them probably don’t care about the law. Neither do some of my neighbors, or a whole lot of people in the city. As others have pointed out, there are plenty of places to run into the same type of people beyond the ranching industry. You are right, you shouldn’t intentionally escalate, and certainly should never go out looking for trouble. Me, I try to ignore people like that, not engage and go about my business. Be respectful but walk on by and keep doing what I was doing if things turn negative. Document and take it to whichever authority has jurisdiction after i get back out. However, if a “stronger than me and armed” individual chooses to peruse and threaten my life (as by your ‘bones in the desert’ comment), well then I have the same right to defend my life there as I do walking down the sidewalk downtown (in my state anyway). Obviously no one wants that to happen.
Very well said.

🍿
Maybe we can get the Yellowstone guys to fight some coal miners or gold miners and then the winner of that fight, fights the survivors of the loggers vs. roughnecks fight. Should make for a good pay per view purchase.
maybe the coal miners from Zoolander are available.....

My eyes still see and my nose still works and my teeth're still in my mouth... I guess that makes me the winner?