BOAL IS HOME

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I could hardly wait to check this thread this morning and you guys didn't dissappoint.

Although I see I got one measly like from @Ryan Avery (on the guy in the speedo meme) which means he didn't understand what was happening when he liked it and then started scrolling...now nothing but silence from him

expecting a call from the lawyer at any time

Anyone in trouble with the fam for being on Rokslide too much the last 24 hours? I know of one

fwafwow

WKR
Anyone in trouble with the fam for being on Rokslide too much the last 24 hours? I know of one
From my daughter and son (24 and 22), "what were you doing on the computer?" From Mrs. fwafwow "he's on one of his discussion forums." Yes, I am also now sucked into saddlehunter.com, but they seem to frown on memes and are a bit more serious. Don't worry - I'm working on spreading the meme enlightenment.

I'm also being incessantly teased for practicing tying knots while watching the Buffalo/Detroit game. Like I said, I've got problems, but at least I know I do.

I could hardly wait to check this thread this morning and you guys didn't dissappoint.

Although I see I got one measly like from @Ryan Avery (on the guy in the speedo meme) which means he didn't understand what was happening when he liked it and then started scrolling...now nothing but silence from him

expecting a call from the lawyer at any time

I have had to prove my keep to my sugar momma today. I think I am now free of my obligations......

prepare-yourself-memes.jpg

Going to check out the OGDL thread now. Better buckle up buttercup.