Body wash

Well if I plan on hunting big foot nothing for about six months prior to the hunt, I know I am ready when the old lady refuses to let me in the house and the dog goes the opposite way from me, Really Mort old boy that is one hell of a question to ask on hunting forum pretty much dominated bye men.

Lowg08

WKR
Mad Viking beard company. Just rotate through scent. They even have a scent free for hunting season. Shampoo, conditioner, biotin beard wash and biotin beard conditioner and of course the bar soap. Oh and beard oil and beard butter and balm. I’m kinda bouchée.

grfox92

WKR
We use Puracy body wash for the kids, and I've been using Black African bar soap for myself. All of that commercial body wash, like Axe and Old Spice contain a variety of chemicals like Sodium Laurent Sulfate which are absolutely terrible for you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Axe is the answer, it gets the ladies. At least that is what the TV told me last time I stayed in a hotel room.

I just use whatever bar of soap the wife has in the shower. Sometimes I smell manly, and sometimes I smell like flowers.