Bog Pod Spotting Scope

NDHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Has anybody used the spotting scope attachment for their bog pod? Rather than buy a different tripod for my spotting scope, I was considering to just buy the attachment head and use that instead. Thanks!

bbrown

WKR
I contemplated the same thing last year - you know the idea that everything I carry does more than one job. But after looking at one at Sportsmans I passed - too heavy/bulky, pricey for what it is and did not like the head (heavy and sloppy).
Ended up with a Slik Pro GM II and have been pretty happy - plus it can even double as a rest if needed.

Now if you already have the bog-pod and are going to be carrying it any ways it may be worth a closer look for yourself. It would work just not great.

OP
NDHunter

NDHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I contemplated the same thing last year - you know the idea that everything I carry does more than one job. But after looking at one at Sportsmans I passed - too heavy/bulky, pricey for what it is and did not like the head (heavy and sloppy).
Ended up with a Slik Pro GM II and have been pretty happy - plus it can even double as a rest if needed.

Now if you already have the bog-pod and are going to be carrying it any ways it may be worth a closer look for yourself. It would work just not great.

Thank you very much sir for your post. Yes I already have the bog pod so I would only be buying the attachment head for it. I'm still undecided...