Boise Truck Rental.

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering if anyone has any experience renting a truck in Boise to use for hunting. Driving isn’t an option for me from where I live. Thinking about maybe a national chain so I possibly can return in Seattle so I can drop my antlers at the barge lines if successful. Or just rent in Seattle.

Anyway, if anyone has any do’s or don’t as far as renting a rig for hunting, any advice would be appreciated.

ODB

WKR
I think some places restrict off road use. The devil might be in the Details here... and don’t forget most rentals are GPSed....

I have been using Enterprise in Chicago the last several years for my whitetail trips they are in line with everyone else as far as rentals go. I have rented F150's and Rams all 4 X 4 all like new at least when they left the lot...

WRO

WKR
I use national with no issues..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Elk97

WKR
Check prices at Costco.com. Same national firms but reduced price. The last couple of years I've saved a bunch of money going this route. Haven't rented with hunting in mind so not sure if the trucks are 4X or not.
Love your boat.

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
Enterprise or National (same company). As long as you clean it up when you’re done you are good to go.