Bolt action options

.223/wylde, 20-24" barrel & threaded, want something to handle the 75-80gr long bullets and can be loaded into the lands/rifling if desired.
Prefer a good trigger obviously, even with a few dollars or some time to make it happen is ok.
I want a stock that is either already floated or can handle being cut without turning into flexzilla.
Under 1k? I prefer to keep it at 500 but the only option i saw at that price was a bottom end savage and i doubt its going to tick most of the boxes.
Is this a pipe dream?
AR platform basically does it all EXCEPT for the mag length and then even the lower receiver mag well ends up being too short to load to the lands with a wylde chamber.

You are going to be hard pressed to find a factory .223 that allows for loading heavies to the lands and fits in the magazine.

You are better off looking for one that is twisted correctly to shoot the heavies and live with the fact that you will be limited to mag length.

Add in the other wants (threaded barrel and decent stock) and you are in "pipe dream" territory for you price point.

Your best bet is to buy a Tikka, have the barrel chopped and threaded and shoot the crap out of it.