How to catch an untrapable mouse.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
Then this thread is not done, yet.
5f53ed91f270e705dabafdf5f6565dce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

You ain't using enough peanut butter! I use nitrile gloves when setting the trap to minimize human scent. I have 100% harvest success when I glob the PB on an old fashion cheapo Home Depot trap. Place it at the corner of 2 intersecting walls. Set it before you go to bed, make sure the lights are off and peacefully go to sleep. Next morning you should have your target animal down. Place 2 or 3 traps at a time to up your success rate.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
You ain't using enough peanut butter! I use nitrile gloves when setting the trap to minimize human scent. I have 100% harvest success when I glob the PB on an old fashion cheapo Home Depot trap. Place it at the corner of 2 intersecting walls. Set it before you go to bed, make sure the lights are off and peacefully go to sleep. Next morning you should have your target animal down. Place 2 or 3 traps at a time to up your success rate.
I have a fantastic track record of catching mice it usually takes less than 12 hours to catch one. This mouse is different. Hence the thread.

It doesn't touch food.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
I wish I could say congrats but my gut feeling is that little buck tooth monster wasn't the culprit..... feeling like a sequel is coming, sorry! Or I just need something to read until the month long wait for the CO tag draw happens, lol. Thanks for sharing your adventures.

rlynn27

FNG
Classified Approved
Mix equal parts cornbread mix and baking soda. Leave it out in a dish. Rodents can’t digest baking soda, no need for toxic poisons.