Bombproof Gaiters?

KLWild

FNG
Looking for a set of gaiters that are on the light weight and packable side. Gonna be needing them for snow, so would like high calf size. Let me know what you have had success with!

Mark.c

FNG
I have had good luck with my Outdoor Research Expedition Gaiters in Coyote.

My Kenetrek gaiters are lighter and more packable however the OR’s seem more durable IMO.

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
If you are going to be on rocky terrain and the gaiters secure across the underside of the boot then that design can be a problem.

jhm2023

WKR
OR croc gaiters for me. The only time I've ever damaged a pair was when I fell during a goat hunt and my crampon on one foot found the meaty portion of my calf on the other leg No gaiters I've ever seen would hold up to that. I have something like 7 sheep hunts on my current pair and the under boot strap is still holding strong.

xcutter

WKR
My Kuiu Yukon gaiters have held up really well.

Sitka gaiters have held up okay but show wear on fabric.

Kenetreks didn't last a season for me.

EdP

WKR
I got Kenetrek gaiters back in 2016 because they were the only ones I could find that were goretex and quiet. They have held up well. What I don't like is the wide strip of velcro down the front because it mades so much noise if you have to take them off for any reason. It keeps the water out but I think I'd rather have a zipper. The webbing buckle at the top is not impressive but has held up to abuse so I can't really complain.

Kryptek Petra. Handle the desert very well and keep a lot of the pokies out. They do well with keeping moisture out.

Kuiu Yukon are nice but suck at keeping the pokies out.