Bonehead move

SIontheHunt

Lil-Rokslider
So we are on our way to wyoming from North Carolina. Drove 16 hours yesterday and stopped in Nebraska. This morning my buddy realized he applied for a private land only antelope doe tag... we are scheduled to stay here for a week. If anyone has a good lead on someone willing to let him pay a trespass fee in unit 29 for doe antelope please let me know.

Bcleck90

WKR
I wouldn’t sweat it too much if you have a week and some cash for a trespass fee. I’m not familiar with 29 but I would do some driving and find a good area with OnX. Knock on some doors and be polite. He should be able to find somewhere to hunt quick.

Good luck on the hunt!

Sled

WKR
a week for an antelope tag seems excessive. in that amount of time you can purchase the land you want to hunt on. or just hit a bar on the first night and make some connections. expect to pay a fee unless you can find an old timer that doesn't care and just wants the lopes off his crop/feed.

Laramie

WKR
You shouldn't have any issues finding a place to let you shoot a doe. Be nice, buy a local a beer, go hunt.

Last edited:

JRMiller

WKR
Last season i had a local offer without me even asking.
For does they dont seem to care much.
And maybe they would feel bad asking a trespass fee for a $34 tag