Boot Return Shipping Cost

Superdoo

WKR
Well I supposed to go to Vegas until Allegiant decided to cancel our outbound flight. Which means I won't be going to the GoHunt store to try on a bunch of boots.
Anyway, I still really like the selection that GoHunt has and plan to rely on their knowledge base to help me make a selection.
My question is: What does it typically cost to ship boots back to them???

Vandy321

WKR
Why not call them and ask? They will probably give you you return label at cost to them.

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Why not call them and ask? They will probably give you you return label at cost to them.
Their website says they only issue return labels if something arrived incorrectly or damaged.

wramos

FNG
Hey I recently did something similar. I sent 3 pairs back in two shipments. The 2 pair shipment was $35 (ish) with sufficient insurance, the single was $22. This is from New Mexico. Depending on where you are not might be more.

Gutshotem

WKR
If the company will send you a label on your dime, go with that. They get a way better price on shipping than you will. If not, use a service like pirateship. It'll definitely save you a few bucks over retail shipping prices.

Aaron W

Lil-Rokslider
That is interesting. I recently bought a pair of boots from Gohunt. I did not contact them for a return label. I simply went to ship them back via USPS. The cost was $29 with ground (priority was around $35). I was shocked. It would be nice if they formally offered return labels on their site even if it is around $15 to return.