Boots with similar fit to Salomon Quest 2?

Hi all. My Quest 2’s are falling off my feet and unfortunately the new model fits differently and is not comfortable for my foot shape. Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar fitting boot, ideally leather with a rubber rand but open to any suggestions? The Quest 2’s fit me like a dream and I’m struggling to find something now.

matthewmt

WKR
I have a few pair of the quest 3s and one of the 4. The newest is definitely a different fit. I swore I was done with Solomon yrs ago but they feel great.
I've been wearing the crispi lapponia 2 lately. They're a similar weight and foot shape IMO to the quest.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jayman_77

FNG
Hi all. My Quest 2’s are falling off my feet and unfortunately the new model fits differently and is not comfortable for my foot shape. Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar fitting boot, ideally leather with a rubber rand but open to any suggestions? The Quest 2’s fit me like a dream and I’m struggling to find something now.
I am particular to La Sportiva, TX Mid GTX. They make light, comfortable boots. Feels like a shoe.