Boredom, favorite Band / Song

swamphunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thought I would throw this one out here. Share your favorite Band / Song. Let's see what's out there.

Mine: Soundgarden / Black Hole Sun

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Man, that’s beyond tough as far as I’m concerned, since I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. Classic rock, county, grunge, bluegrass, hard rock, hell even some classical for that matter (although I don’t listen to classical very much). All that said, when I first read this, the first song that came into my head was “Evenflow”. I can’t say that it’s my favorite, but for some reason, that’s the first one that popped into my head, and I haven’t heard it for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would throw this one out here. Share your favorite Band / Song. Let's see what's out there.

Mine: Soundgarden / Black Hole Sun

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
I'm a huge Chris Cornell fan 👍 I've been listening to rise against the last couple of years and I like their music. Some songs get a little too political but I can ignore most of it...

BowTrout

FNG
This will keep my mind going all day! There's just so many. Bands would be Crowder, AC/DC, FFDP, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers, Aaron Lewis, for king and country. Thunderstruck is at the top of the list for songs. I'm sure I will be adding to this list for a while...

Hard to pick. But some songs I can listen to over and over include:
Somebody to love-Queen
More than a feeling- Boston
Runaways- The Killers
Like a Stone-Audioslave
Love the way you lie- Eminem and Rhianna
Sideways- Santana and Citizen Cope

Azone

WKR
Trying to pick one just overloaded the circuit board. I'm anywhere from Alice in Chains to Allison Krauss. "Nothing Compares to You" by Chris Cornell has been on my speakers alot. "Evenflow" was mentioned then another song on that album called "Once" automatically popped into my head also. George Straight is one of my favorites, a guy that can sing and actually tell a story that doesn't involve....tan lines, tailgates, dixe cups or cornfields in EVERY song. Cant pick just one favorite anything with music, it's all subjective to what the voices in my head want to listen to that day.

Pearl Jam vs. Nirvana?

Reactions: lif

lif

WKR
Zeppelin. Dazed and Confused
Allman Brothers. Ain’t My Cross to Bear
Teceschi/Trucks Band. Until You Remember

just a few. But like everyone else said, I’m a music nut who listens to every thing from Beatles to Waylon to Pavarotti.