Borka Torque Driver or Fix it Sticks

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I'm wanting to upgrade my torque driver for scope mounting and rifle/gun work in general. I've seen both of these from various google searches. Anyone used these before and have thoughts on them? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

eamyrick

WKR
I’ve used both with great results. If you need under 65lbs in one kit the fix it sticks system is pretty slick. If you are running a higher torque setting like the front screw on a ruger or Barrett fieldcraft the torque drivers are better. I’m no scientists but I bet the accuracy is tighter in the Borka (have spoken to the owner at length).

OP
Bland316

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used both with great results. If you need under 65lbs in one kit the fix it sticks system is pretty slick. If you are running a higher torque setting like the front screw on a ruger or Barrett fieldcraft the torque drivers are better. I’m no scientists but I bet the accuracy is tighter in the Borka (have spoken to the owner at length).
Thank you. I ordered a fix it sticks set the other day. Can always get a borka down the road.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Looks like I'm late. But I have really liked my Borka. Not used Fix it sticks though.