Born Primitive Durability

bassin_rob

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have much experience as far as durability with any of the gear, specifically the pants. I wore mine for the first time today, got out of the car for the hike in and the pocket stitching came out. Trying to decide if I should exchange them and it’s just a fluke, or if I should stick with KUIU and Prana pants for much less. Other than the hole, the pants were extremely comfortable and I liked the pocket configuration.

Attachments

• 8B852488-6FA2-4F25-B1F6-9070D5C42E1C.jpeg
    8B852488-6FA2-4F25-B1F6-9070D5C42E1C.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 45
OP
bassin_rob

bassin_rob

Lil-Rokslider
Update on customer service, I emailed them yesterday. They got back to me this morning and said they would send a replacement right away and immediately after I got an email the product was shipped, and I can keep the original pair. Customer service goes along way so as long as it was just a freak issue and the pants hold up. I’ll definitely keep coming back to the company considering the customer service.

jester87

Lil-Rokslider
So far used their Frontier pant - scouting, hiking, shooting. No durability issues yet. Love the fit and pocket layout. The thigh-zip material doesnt let air in as well as the mesh Kuiu uses but bought this to be a late season pant so not too concerned on venting. Customer service was friendly and helpful.