Born Primitive Outdoor gear

wnelson14

WKR
They are doing 25% off for one day on their site, I added a mid layer to my cart and it lowered the price.

UP NORTH

WKR
They are doing 25% off for one day on their site, I added a mid layer to my cart and it lowered the price.

Did you have to do anything special to get the discount to show up? When I add something to the cart it stays full price. I don’t see a code for 25% off. At least not while looking at it on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wnelson14

WKR
Did you have to do anything special to get the discount to show up? When I add something to the cart it stays full price. I don’t see a code for 25% off. At least not while looking at it on my phone.

Code is “25ONEDAY” but I added to cart and no discount and once I went to the checkout screen it had deducted and I didn’t need a discount code

RyGuy88

FNG
Anyone know what kind of insulation is in those jackets? Heard him say that it’s proprietary and not to ask anymore 😆
They have a video out now on YouTube with descriptions. Site also has material mix and fill noted. Took the chance on the tundra jacket since the wash decided to eat my FL puffy. Honestly surprised with 1 base layer (UA2.0) and the jacket in 20-30degree temps and uncomfortably warm at times.
Anyone know what kind of insulation is in those jackets? Heard him say that it’s proprietary and not to ask anymore 😆

I got the Quiver and Sentry for Christmas and the Quiver is awesome. The sentry I’m not sure yet because the sleeves were so tight I can’t wear it even without anything underneath. I do not have big arms and have not had this issue with mediums in any other brand. Im going to exchange and see how a large feels.

RyGuy88

FNG
I got the Quiver and Sentry for Christmas and the Quiver is awesome. The sentry I’m not sure yet because the sleeves were so tight I can’t wear it even without anything underneath. I do not have big arms and have not had this issue with mediums in any other brand. Im going to exchange and see how a large feels.

Jw frame size? I’m 5’11” 155# and still wear a large cause of torso length

i got the sentry hoodie in the black friday sale. it took about a month for it to get to me in hawaii for some reason. (they did refund me shipping for the delay, so +1 on customer service) I also got a OR ferrosi hoodie on sale and kirkland signature soft shell jacket from costco for 16$ around the same time. this is decent but I don;t think i'm going to keep it,it doesn't really have place in my system, while the others do. it's basically just a fancy hoodie and says its a soft shell fleece but there's no dwr or wind protection and it doesn't really pack up small either. its my fault for not doing more homework on it. this would be decent for around town or night out but as far as backpacking i think there's better options for weight and bulk. it is heavier than my core heavywieght hoodie too. I have a sitka core heavyweight hoodie and another lightweight grid fleece so I had that covered already, i was thinking this would be like a traverse hoodie or peloton 240 but maybe that's my fault again for not doing enough research. fwiw I wear xl in sitka and kuiu and the XL fits about the same (6'0 215). quality and feel are also nice just the other pieces i got fit better in my system.