Born Primitive Outdoor gear

hoff1ck

WKR
I’m set on hunting clothes, but I actually thought it was pretty reasonable compared to sitka/first lite outside of the pants. Not sure how much cheaper quality hunting clothing like that will really get.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Considering the dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on these days, what did you expect? First Lite charges as much,or more, and isn't durable at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I try to contact them to see how long the sleeves are on the tundra light jacket. But rings once and then beats and disconnects.

Fireman03

Lil-Rokslider
I thought the price point wasn't out of line at all in comparison. I see alot of sitka design in these pieces. Does anyone know where it's made?

I’d guess no one knows much about it. Anyone going to try any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been wearing Born Primitive's workout clothing for years and I love it. It's comfortable, high quality, and they frequently have good sales. So I've been waiting with much anticipation for this new outdoor line, but as a woman, I was beyond disappointed this morning to see that all the women's stuff is only available in black or grey while the men's line features OD green and coyote. I probably won't buy anything yet but I'll keep an eye out in hopes that they make brown and green for the ladies. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend trying their stuff if you see something you like. I was just bummed over my color choices. For what it's worth, my husband loves his BP workout clothing and also I highly doubt that Aaron Snyder would be selling garbage, but you never know.

I thought the price point wasn't out of line at all in comparison. I see alot of sitka design in these pieces. Does anyone know where it's made?
I think all my Born Primitive workout clothing is made in China, however, it has stood up really well to years of frequent washing and wearing. I have high hopes for their outdoor line but it'd be a lot cooler if it was made in the USA.

montei

FNG
I should say that yes, I was hoping it would be more affordable but I will still probably check out the pants.
I’m always on a constant search for a pair of pants that actually fits me. I have large quads and it’s always a struggle finding pants that fit in the waist and fit in the thighs without sizing up two sizes.
Since it’s based off a workout brand I have high hopes they will fit.
I also hope they come out with a merino T-shirt.

hoff1ck

WKR
Looks like the other twenty companies making retreads as hunting cloths. More like getting a slice of the pie already baked vs making a new one.
Most successful companies don’t reinvent the wheel anyways. Not sure there’s much more innovation to be had in the current space, more so about picking who/what you want to support at this point. Any higher dollar clothing company is going to be functional and fairly durable.

I should say that yes, I was hoping it would be more affordable but I will still probably check out the pants.
I’m always on a constant search for a pair of pants that actually fits me. I have large quads and it’s always a struggle finding pants that fit in the waist and fit in the thighs without sizing up two sizes.
Since it’s based off a workout brand I have high hopes they will fit.
I also hope they come out with a merino T-shirt.
I also have large quads very athletic build and the stone glacier pants have fit the bill nicely

OP
O
At those prices it would be hard for me to buy the BPO pants versus something like KUIU guides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk