Bow Shop Lewiston Idaho

Does anyone have any knowledge of Alpine Archery in Lewiston Idaho?
Pros/Cons, Is it a quality shop with knowledgeable staff?
My niece is looking for a place to shoot and get some coaching in the Lewiston area.
Thanks

TheTone

WKR
Alpine is no longer in Lewiston. Best service IMO is at diamondback shooting range

For what its worth, the North 40 Outfitters in Lewiston has a good selection of bows and a nice indoor range. I don't know about who is running their shop anymore but I helped setup and open it originally when I worked for the company. Might be worth at least stopping in and seeing whos there.

TheTone

WKR
For what its worth, the North 40 Outfitters in Lewiston has a good selection of bows and a nice indoor range. I don't know about who is running their shop anymore but I helped setup and open it originally when I worked for the company. Might be worth at least stopping in and seeing whos there.
I find it’s a mixed bag at times with service. Usually a good selection of accessories

I find it’s a mixed bag at times with service. Usually a good selection of accessories

That's fair. From the people I know still working for the company, it sounds like they have a hell of a time keeping anyone working. Too bad really, it could be one of the better shops in the area if they had anyone competent.