Bow Sling

Latebloomer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all. Just looking for the most durable compound bow sling out there. Plan on busting through some brush. The primos and Sitka are at the top of the list right now.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I like my Easton Bow Slicker. It's easy to use and held up great so far.

Zdub02

WKR
I've been using a primos sling for around 3+ years now and take it through some nasty briars and thick brush and it has held up well. The shock cord that wraps around the cams stretched out very quick but it's not necessary to keep the sling on the bow.

Tried a number of different slings over the years including the Primos. Was not happy with any of them. Now if I want a sling I use the nylon shoulder strap from a gym bag with a 4-5 inch loop of cord in the snaps easy to wrap around the limbs when needed. Very small and light to carry when not in use,fits easy in pack,and goes on and off quickly.

OP
L

Latebloomer

Lil-Rokslider
Tried a number of different slings over the years including the Primos. Was not happy with any of them. Now if I want a sling I use the nylon shoulder strap from a gym bag with a 4-5 inch loop of cord in the snaps easy to wrap around the limbs when needed. Very small and light to carry when not in use,fits easy in pack,and goes on and off quickly.
Not worried about protecting the cams/string? I'm just worried I'll have an issue in the brush...

Not worried about protecting the cams/string? I'm just worried I'll have an issue in the brush...
I hunt Northern Idaho, don't get much thicker. Sling is pretty much useless unless your on a trail or old logging road. That being said it's easy to slip off your shoulder and carry as needed when too thick. Yes I try to be careful with the cams short strap and close to my body. Also keep strings waxed a lot

I've used a few in the past, but I mostly use the Primos when hunting in the east with briar patches and Montana sling when hunting out west. The only issue I have with the Primos sling is that it is really tight on my 33-34" axel to axel bows.

dwills

FNG
I bought a jakt gear magnetic sling this year for my bow and it has been one of the best archery upgrades I’ve made in years. Worth every penny imo.