Brake options

Looking for non biased opinions on what brake to run. Going on a 9.5lb 30 Nosler shooting 215 bergers at 3050 with about .880 muzzle and I do not mind back tapering down. I’m looking for maximum recoil reduction just between these 2 brakes I screenshot. The muscle brake vs the SS or TI pro 5. I think a 5 port is the way to go? I’ve ran both but not on the same gun and like them both. Just not sure which reduces recoil more… The Muscle brake has bigger ports it looks like? But I know port design helps too. PM’s are welcome. I like both companies.
I see this test.

Looks like the TI pro 3 came in second behind mbm but in the video that’s a 5 port? Did they use to call their 5 port a 3? Also says in the comments mbm is coming out with some new designs soon and that was 6 months ago. Any updates?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6006.png
    IMG_6006.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6007.png
    IMG_6007.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Hunter609

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for non biased opinions on what brake to run. Going on a 9.5lb 30 Nosler shooting 215 bergers at 3050 with about .880 muzzle and I do not mind back tapering down. I’m looking for maximum recoil reduction just between these 2 brakes I screenshot. The muscle brake vs the SS or TI pro 5. I think a 5 port is the way to go? I’ve ran both but not on the same gun and like them both. Just not sure which reduces recoil more… The Muscle brake has bigger ports it looks like? But I know port design helps too. PM’s are welcome. I like both companies.
I see this test.

Looks like the TI pro 3 came in second behind mbm but in the video that’s a 5 port? Did they use to call their 5 port a 3? Also says in the comments mbm is coming out with some new designs soon and that was 6 months ago. Any updates?

Thanks
The pro 3 in the video is the pro 5, they changed when they added more port options.