Breaking the Slump Film is here

@robby denning that was THE BEST deer hunting film I've ever watched. Best story about mule deer hunting I've seen put together. And first one I haven't skipped through to get past the boring glassing shots and hyperlapses. Haha. Great work.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning that was THE BEST deer hunting film I've ever watched. Best story about mule deer hunting I've seen put together. And first one I haven't skipped through to get past the boring glassing shots and hyperlapses. Haha. Great work.
Lol! Thanks man, almost no glassing shots in there. I hate glassing ha ha, ha, ha, ha.

Thanks for coming out Jaden. Sorry you missed the premiere. I’m giving your prize to someone else. Bwhahaha

That's gonna be great to have him there and no better way to get elk and deer straightened out than watching this film lol.

And tell him to watch to very very end. There's a little girl in there he needs to meet... you'll see...
Great film! Gives me some motivation to keep at it, even when times are tough. I took a brief hiatus from Rokslide and my hunting to do some soul searching. I wish I would have had this a couple years ago. Tonight with my son, we truly enjoyed it and I got excited hanging out with him and looking at “elk”. He said the antlers are big like elk. Lol. By the end he was saying deer again. He did say the little girl at the end was like him. Kids sure say the darndest things. Thanks Robby and to all the sponsors.

Randle

WKR
Wow Robby thanks for putting this out. It really makes you realize the ups and downs we go thru are shared by even the BEST hunters.
Great film and fun to watch the kid cry like that at the end

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great film! Gives me some motivation to keep at it, even when times are tough. I took a brief hiatus from Rokslide and my hunting to do some soul searching. I wish I would have had this a couple years ago. Tonight with my son, we truly enjoyed it and I got excited hanging out with him and looking at “elk”. He said the antlers are big like elk. Lol. By the end he was saying deer again. He did say the little girl at the end was like him. Kids sure say the darndest things. Thanks Robby and to all the sponsors.
Hey man, thanks for coming out, and for bringing the kids. That is priceless. Good luck to you going forward.

golfbum

WKR
Cool film! When you saw the archery buck later in the year, could you tell where you hit him (if it was in the film I missed it as I was watching while trying to be a dad to 3 kids under 7, haha). Sure looked like decent blood on your arrow and I would have thought you would have a dead buck after a short trail!!!

Thanks again!

lak2004

WKR
Definitely enjoyed. My oldest son is 3 and watch entranced with the film. Thanks for the good content!