Breaking the Slump Film is here

Wait, whaaaaaaat?

It's OK, he is a secret memer.

He finally figured out how to do it, but won't make stills, only the motion part.

I imagine a century ago, people were stuck with the same conundrum.

Just think, maybe we can pilot a whole new internet entertainment on RS. It can be silent film, followed by text....

Like movies a century ago, since history keeps repeating itself.

twall13

WKR
Letting guys choose prizes works for the first few but for the last few guys they are basically taking what's left anyway. I don't see the point in complicating the process just to give a couple of people options. I mean, I get it, I'd love to have my choice of prizes if I win, but you've been putting together some amazing price packages lately and I couldn't complain winning anything on the list. Thanks for offering up the opportunity. I get to see a great hunting film featuring the Legend himself and as a bonus have an opportunity to win great gear. What's not to like? Make it easier on yourself and just assign prizes.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm already confused. Do I have to shoot 600 yards to claim my prize? Or post a meme?

Holy cats this is hard.
Two shots on target at 600, one with rifle and one with bow, attend the premiere with no pants on, like every IG post we’ve put out in 2023, send Ryan a harassment PM, and post a meme about Sam will get you in the draw

CorbLand

WKR
Just give the prizes out. I hate winners choice unless all the prizes are equal and it’s just small variations.

If you do winners choice all the good shit goes first and people lose interest as time goes on.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Spoiler alert, film’s never live up to the Trailer.

Headed to YT now. Don’t forget to put your Rokslide screen name in your comment if you want to be in the draw

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
giphy.gif

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Really impressed with your versatility and persistence. Also noticed many different types of “horsepower” in there. More of that versatility. Well done. Love the kids spliced in and getting their starts.

Ucsdryder

WKR
@robby denning hell of a job on the film. I love seeing you get your son’s friend out and helping him be successful! My daughter will be out this year and it’s by far the most excited I’ve been to hunt in as long as I can remember.