Broadhead choice for this year

TXNHNTR

FNG
I have been shooting strikers. But this year I'm going to be trying the Striker V2 and the Ironwill solid 100s

406unltd

WKR
Sticking with my 125 slick trick standards I’ve used the last 5-6 years. No frills but they are accurate, tough, and sharp. Last year with this setup though as I will be going down the way to expensive rabbit hole of the Valkyrie system for next season.

Brendan

WKR
It's down to Iron Will S100, Rage Trypan, and SEVR for me. Arrow will be a 505 gr Easton Axis with an Iron Will collar moving around 280 fps.

TravisIN

WKR
Ordered some day six evos. Anxious to get my hands on them and see how they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
100 grain Slick Trick Standards - 520 grains total moving 286 FPS. Super accurate and tough. If I do my job, I'm 100% confident the Slick Trick's will get it done. Getting ready - I just found out I drew an NV Mule Deer tag for August!

SoDaky

WKR
Got to try Jaggers,new Strikers and some 150 Iron Wills but have to say will likely shoot Magnus B Hornet serrazors for sure for deer. Was a skeptic based on price but shot a couple deer late Fall while trying some new Xtorsions and was floored. Fly extremely well and maybe a fluke but both bloodtrails rival anything I’ve seen with Hypos,Trypans and Killzones. Amazing head,n cheap.

Badger 5

Lil-Rokslider
Good topic.

Was going over my ST magnums and was having one heck of a hard time getting them to spin and shot well on arrows I had previously shot them with zero problems. Its not a bow or grip issue. I am posting this cause I have talked with a couple people who have been seeing the same thing and I am curious if anyone who has shot them has seen this recently?? Is the quality control gone down??

I had them same problem....had two in my quiver and spun them both....slight wobble. Took them off and spun the arrows and they were both straight. Put them on two other arrows that were straight with the same result.

Was Slick Trick bought out? I know they are not made in the USA anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
Tried and true Rocket Steelhead 125 for expandable
For fixed, I'll need to shoot and see between QAD Exodus 125, Wac'Em 125, and whatever else catches my eye at a discounted price.

Edit: Saw Sevr is coming out with a 1.5" 125 grain head. Will probably end up with 3 of those to test.

Last edited:
Kudu 125. One of the most accurate fixed blades sharper and stronger than most out of the box and can handle the toughest test.
b7248c11a1a2e153b786a28ab497a789.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Last year I used some 200 grain Cutthroats with great success on a whitetail and a turkey. This year for elk I am using a VanDieman 225 grain single bevel (1 1/4") and for deer here in Florida I will probably use a 200 grain VPA 3 blade 1 1/4" version.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    140.3 KB · Views: 49