Broadhead options for deep six - skinny shafts.

more research is leading me to believe that the Full model of the QAD exodus IS legal for use in idaho now.

A whole lot of confusion here! I have come accross varied sources that say different things!

Exodus Broadheads are Legal in the State... - Dead On Archery/Garden City.Boise Store | Facebook

Probably more along the lines of how the warden that stops you deciphers the law. If it were me and I wanted to shoot the QAD I would try to get an email from an IDFAG employee stating they are legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
Muzzy trocar and QAD Exodus are both great broadheads. I've personally used the Trocar for several years with great results tuning and on animals.

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Probably more along the lines of how the warden that stops you deciphers the law. If it were me and I wanted to shoot the QAD I would try to get an email from an IDFAG employee stating they are legal.

Yep, I contacted them and am waiting for response!

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I had great luck with the Kudu broadheads this year. Didn't get a chance to arrow anything, but they flew exceptionally well and grouped with my field points out to 80 yards.

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
I have Wac'Em 3 blades, they fly the same as my 100gr. deep six practice tips. Unfortunately I couldn't fill a tag this year so not sure how they work on game yet.

On that note.. there will be ANOTHER price increase this year, so if you need them, get them now before we have to raise prices again...

Hey Rob, just curious, but the heads are already up to $100 for a 3 pack....are they still using S30V steel for the blades? And if so, what is the price going to jump up to?

Thanks!

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, the broadheads have never changed. Still s30v steel. Price is going up to 119.99 , not sure when..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, the broadheads have never changed. Still s30v steel. Price is going up to 119.99 , not sure when..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up Rob, guess I'll be ordering soon! Wish they wouldn't keep upping the price, hopefully that means they are going back to the high quality tin cases that the heads used to come in, rather than the cheap plastic ones where the clasp breaks!

Can't have it all I guess, but I have to say they flew just as well as the slick trick's i've used for many years, I absolutely love my Solid Broadheads!