Browning X-Bolt Issue

Yetiman

FNG
Ramtough14 did this ever get taken care of? I too am having that issue. I have the X bolt HC LR McMillan in 6.5 creedmoor. Gun shoots great, but if you load the magazine and shoot - 8 times out of 10 the magazine falls out the bottom. I called Browning and the man I talked to said he'd never heard of this, but offered to send me a new magazine. The new magazine didn't fix the issue. I was trying to avoid sending it back to Browning, but looks like I may have too.

OP
R
They claim they fixed it and sent it back to me. My local range is closed for a while, so I haven't been able to shoot it to verify. Sorry I don't have better news. They haven't been great to work with.

Yetiman

FNG
They claim they fixed it and sent it back to me. My local range is closed for a while, so I haven't been able to shoot it to verify. Sorry I don't have better news. They haven't been great to work with.
When you do get a chance to shoot it, please report back. I love the way the gun feels and shoots, but at this point i'm not sure i could trust to take it on a hunt. Thanks for the reply!!

OP
R
When you do get a chance to shoot it, please report back. I love the way the gun feels and shoots, but at this point i'm not sure i could trust to take it on a hunt. Thanks for the reply!!
I have good news. I made it to the range. The rifle now functions flawlessly. The process was a pain in the butt. But Browning fixed the issue.