Buck Of A Lifetime!!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys! It means a lot so many share my sentiments about this heavy brute! (grin) Just wanted to share my excitement that I had when I walked up on him, I had no idea he was anything like he is???? I figured 170" class at best through the binos, the closer I got the bigger he got, I said out loud to my Son when walking up to himView attachment 4332View attachment 4333, Lord what have we done he is huge!!! The mass is what I first remembered about him, even today I walk into the shop & look at this guy & just shake my head at his awesome size, no kidding! He's heading to the taxi today! Here's a couple other photos! Thanks a ton!

ElkNut1

2rocky

WKR
Outstanding job, Paul. Glad your son was there to experience it with you (and by experience I mean pack him out). Thanks for reminding us that there are still good mule deer bucks in parts of the Gem state that aren't big sage flats.

Did you see any Whitetails during your hunt?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
John, I did not! Doesn't mean there aren't any down lower but where we were hunting we did not see any! Thanks!

ElkNut1

muleyman

Lil-Rokslider
That is one heck of a great buck taken in what looks to be some beautiful country!! Way to get it done man!!!

TwoTikkas

WKR
I know that buck! I've been dreaming about him for several years now. He is definately the stuff dreams are made of. Congrats!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys!

TwoTikkas, LOL!! I hear ya man, you & me both! (grin)

ElkNut1