Bullet Performance Videos?

huntnful

WKR
I’ve been uploading my own personal kill shot videos, and few of my friends to YouTube so other people seeking out first hand visuals of how bullets perform can get an idea of each different bullet. But I’m only one man, and can only kill so many things hahaha. But I would like to expand the info as much as possible because I do think it’s a great tool for people to make judgements for themselves, and have the field video to base performance off of. With that said, I would love if anyone willing, would send me their videos, killing big game animals. With a brief description of the cartridge, bullet, muzzle velocity and shot distance. I can’t get any clear videos from any Samsungs though. I phones only unfortunately. FYI I have to type my phone number weird so that I don’t get any bots calling me all the time. 2zero9-663-812zero.

The YouTube channel is called “Bullet Terminal Performance” if you want to check it out first also. But I would love it to become a database for people to see performance “first hand” of different bullets, so they can make better decisions for themselves and for their intended purposes.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
I like it. The more information, the better.

It's expensive, but somebody needs to do this with the proper ballistic gel and know-how.
Thank you, and man I completely agree! It would be a great, unbiased comparison.

People will still want to write it off as “it’s not the same on an animal”. Even though, my personal bullet performance on animals has been basically identical to how they perform in calibrated ballistics gel. So I trust the calibrated tests for sure.

Also James Eagleman at barbourcreek has a decent library of ballistic gel testing also. Not sure if it’s fully calibrated or not, but the results are at least nice to compare.

180ls1

WKR
That is a wild video. Near everyone who sees that in real time is going to call that impact notably forward of where it actually impacted.

For sure. I wonder how many of the "bullet turned in animal" or "bullet deflected" actually are not the case.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
For sure. I wonder how many of the "bullet turned in animal" or "bullet deflected" actually are not the case.
Totally man.

I got the video also! Killer footage and perfect shot on that buck! Man he soaked up that energy