Bushnell lrhs-2

Curious if anyone has compared the 2 to the old lrhs? I have two of the original ones and love them. Thinking I might want to pick up a lrhs2 while they are still available.

I've got one. Shot it a little bit punching short range paper. I didn't spend any time trying to nitpick glass quality but nothing jumped out at me making it significantly different that the earlier revs which i'm a fan of. Currently have a 3-12 LRTS, a 4.5-18 LRTS, a 4.5-18 LRHSi, and the LRHS2. The 3-12 is the only one that's been seeing much attention lately (its on tikka 223).

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
I have had one for a few months now. Never looked through the first version. One I have has been excellent!!! Zeroed it first trip to the range and it hasn't moved a bit. Shoot it out to 1100 weekly and it tracks true. Took it to Colorado few weeks ago. Was still zeroed when I got there. Stuck it on a ATV and drive around with it for about 4 days/40 miles of rough roads and trails. Took an elk at 563. Gets my unimportant seal of approval.

Dobermann

WKR
At the bottom of the page at GA-P:

"This could possibly be the last run of these optics. Get it while it lasts!!"
I think that's been on their webpage as they've had them in and out of stock the last couple of years. Have emailed them to confirm and will post here.

Dobermann

WKR
Sorry, out of town for work.

LHRS2 back on the GAP site. CS suggested to me that they'd be on special for Black Friday, but I'm not seeing a discount yet.

Not a scope that appeals as much as the 3-12, but glad it's still available nonetheless.