Vintage style, Modern capability rifle scope

TLDR: I’m looking for recommendations for a vintage looking scope that is FFP with a mil reticle similar to the bushnell LRHS or S&B Klassik.

Apologies if this topic has been discussed elsewhere, but I didn’t find any other threads and think I might be on the hunt for a unicorn. I recently acquired a sporterized ‘44 Mauser in 8mm that came with an old, unidentified scope in Weaver flip over scope rings. The gun shoots great groups with the iron sights but the scope is nearly useless, which has led me to try to find a new scope to get the old warhorse back into the field. Normally this isn’t a problem, but I want to keep the vintage look of the rifle while still getting as much performance out of it as possible. I’ve started to transition everything to FFP and Mils and would like to keep this as similar to my other stuff as possible. So in short, I’m looking for a FFP vintage style (read trim without massive turrets) scope in mils to sit in tip over rings on a sporterized Mauser. I think the closest I have found to perfection is the discontinued Bushnell 3-12 LRHS. Additionally I really like the looks of the Schmidt and Bender Klassik 3-12 but would prefer a bit more info in the reticle. Does anyone here have any similar recommendations or any similar builds?