Cabelas and Rakuten

Cabelas has 15% off on Mondays through Christmas and Rakuten gets you an additional 10% cash back today. I tried to buy two coolers with the "Club member" pricing and Cabelas said "out of stock."

I had to buy them one at a time to get the club pricing less the 25% (Cabelas 15% + Rakuten 10% cash back)

Hopes this helps

Dos XX

WKR
Active Junky had been giving 12%. Haven't looked in the last few days.

OP
NevadaMike
Active Junky had been giving 12%. Haven't looked in the last few days.
I have never used active junky but I just looked ant its 7%. Thanks for the heads up I will need to check this site too. Usually Cabela's is good about making sure when the cash back sites have a high cash back percentage the store does not.

Dos XX

WKR
I bought a garmin training tracking collar and handheld last Monday and got the 15% off from cabelas and got 12% from active junky and used cabelas points on my card. It was great

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas has 15% off on Mondays through Christmas and Rakuten gets you an additional 10% cash back today. I tried to buy two coolers with the "Club member" pricing and Cabelas said "out of stock."

I had to buy them one at a time to get the club pricing less the 25% (Cabelas 15% + Rakuten 10% cash back)

Hopes this helps

This only applies if you use their credit card - correct?

They had some good deals on the Cabela’s Tikka D18. On sale for $950. Another 10% off that if using the Cabela’s card. Plus the $75 rebate.