Cabelas Euro HD 10x42- $549.98, 10x32- $399.98

JGTWI

WKR
Wow.

I already have a pair, but feel
Like I should buy just as a backup or something.

Last edited:
How would these 10x42s compare to a Maven B1.2 10x42 or Vortex Razor 10x42?? Curious if anyone has thoughts on that

ericF

WKR
What is the code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No code, active junky is a referral website. Basically sign up for an account and then click on Cabelas from within Active Junky and then you will get X% back on anything you buy from there. Right now it is 10% back, but it varies over time and the caveat is that you have to wait a couple months before you get the cash back. It sounds too good to be true, but alot of people around here have used it.

Also if you don't have any gift cards you can get around 6% off Cabelas gift cards at Raise.com. Cabelas now limits you to 5 gift cards per order, but you can get some $75 or $100 gift cards for an extra 6% off. If you time things right you can also stack the 10% off Cabelas offer that sometimes show up on Tuesdays with Active Junky along with the gift cards and get a great discount. I bought a complete Swarovski ATX set at over 35% off 2 years ago combining all of the discounts.

HuntNTag

WKR
Killer deal! Had to pick up a pair at that price and stacking all the discounts plus 3% cash back on my CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kpbrown31

FNG
How do these compare to the leupold BX 4 Pro Guide for say a couple hundred dollar difference with a leupold discount.

Oh wow, I already have a pair but that price is sooo tempting. Meopta glass is close to the big three.