California Turkey Report 2020

Sea Wolf

Lil-Rokslider
Raining here in the north and kinda put damper on em today. I hunt private properties for Turkey so there's never a crowd, but no one around here really hunts Turkey anyway.

Rodéo

WKR
I try to skip the crowds opening weekend and hunt hard from the second/third week until the end of archery season or until I limit out. I have a permit for spenceville next weekend and the forecast looks great. I'll report back after that hunt

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get out for turkey this year with the shelter order. They’ve been gobbling for weeks now.

OP
Researcher
Im hoping to get out to Northern California next week but we’ll see whats is like. Ive been wondering if everyone is stuck inside how that is going to affect hunting pressure. Does no one go out? Does everyone go out? Is everyday packed with people or are the weekends still gonna see more activity?

Last edited:

Rob5589

WKR
Heading out Thursday morn on private. Buddy said they were gobbling pretty good until we got rain for a couple days. Hopefully the weather is good this week.

Loco4dux

WKR
I hunt private these days but there was definitely people out and about hunting.