Camofire - slow delivery times?

Is this usually the norm?

I ordered the Timberline Pants on the 24th. Still haven't received a tracking number - emailed them twice asking and still no response.

adamm88

WKR
I would imagine they are crazy busy, I bought somthing they had listed on ebay, it took forever to get here, probally 10 days. Iv ordered somthing through the site and it was here within a few days.....Being the holidays i wouldnt worry too much, if you dont get a shipping notification i would call to get a response.

Is this usually the norm?

I ordered the Timberline Pants on the 24th. Still haven't received a tracking number - emailed them twice asking and still no response.
Yup, they're a lot to backed up. I also ordered the Timberline pants the same day. Didn't receive a shipping notification either. I emailed them today and they provided tracking info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
They should provide tracking info but delayed delivery may not be their fault this time of year. Our Fed Ex pickup guy told us last week to expect 3-5 day delays as the norm from now until New Years.

I've messed up before and accidentally done a combined order where they hold it for 10 days in case you order more because I just clicked the cheapest shipping.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
A
Man ive emailed them twice and nothing back yet. Maybe they are doing the hold order thing, I probably went with the cheapest shipping. Thanks guys, just wanted to double check. I dont want my order falling through thr cracks. Really want those pants!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Usually receive items within a week, ordered the same thing on the 25th and got a shipping confirmation 4 days later. I hardly call this slow. I know guys who waited several months for clothes from Kuiu. It IS the holiday season so ya know they are buried and the parcels are moving slower than usual.

PS: Pants arrived on the 9th day.

Last edited: