Canis Alpine Light and Kafue Pants

Canuk1w1

FNG
G'day. Been lurking for a bit gathering info about clothing and finally joined yesterday. I'm heading to RSA end of August for 5 days and looking at either Canis' Kafue or Alpine Light pants. I'm in Ontario and they'll see use hunting deer here and probably in PRS competitions (knee pads are very handy).
Can anyone offer any guidance on which might suit my needs better? I'm torn between the two - Kafue seems designed for Africa, has reinforced knees but the material might be louder. Alpine Light was recommended by Canis to t bloke in California on another thread here but didn't say why (I'm reluctant to resurrect an old thread...).
FYI, I was/am also considering Forloh's Allclima stretch and the Kuiu Pro. I'm lean gin to Canis as the founder was part of Mountain Force and I've had one of their ski suits for 12 years.
\Worst case, Canis open in an hour or two so I'll give them a ring and have a chat with them.

G'day. Been lurking for a bit gathering info about clothing and finally joined yesterday. I'm heading to RSA end of August for 5 days and looking at either Canis' Kafue or Alpine Light pants. I'm in Ontario and they'll see use hunting deer here and probably in PRS competitions (knee pads are very handy).
Can anyone offer any guidance on which might suit my needs better? I'm torn between the two - Kafue seems designed for Africa, has reinforced knees but the material might be louder. Alpine Light was recommended by Canis to t bloke in California on another thread here but didn't say why (I'm reluctant to resurrect an old thread...).
FYI, I was/am also considering Forloh's Allclima stretch and the Kuiu Pro. I'm lean gin to Canis as the founder was part of Mountain Force and I've had one of their ski suits for 12 years.
\Worst case, Canis open in an hour or two so I'll give them a ring and have a chat with them.
I have alpine light and they seem great. Fit and quality zippers. They are quiet but the Kafue are quiet also. The light are very thin which will be good for S Ark. The Kafue are light enough but seem like they would be better in brush. A friend has Kafue.

OP
C

Canuk1w1

FNG
Thanks! I went with the alpine light. Fit and finish seem top shelf and they’re true to size.
Now back to my main focus - making sure my shot will be on target! My PH is quicker than me…