CaterGator Rotomolded Coolers - are they legit?

KSBackCountryHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Curious if anyone has tried the CaterGator rotomolded coolers in 100 Qt or 170 Qt and have feedback on them. Haven't seen any recent threads on them - I see you can pick up a 170 qt cooler for $299 - seems like a hell of a deal if they are 1/2 way legit and will actually hold ice!

GrayGoose

Lil-Rokslider

This is a fairly recent thread and I believe there are a couple others if you search for them.

I bought a 170 last year and have been happy with the purchase. Never have tried an ice test but I've not had any issues with it keeping meat cold. Build quality seems to be on par with other rotomolded coolers.

I want to revive this thread. Looking at a 110 for elk this fall. Currently have a 45 and 70. You guys still happy with these? Still holding up? Rtic quality? Better? Worse?

GrayGoose

Lil-Rokslider
I want to revive this thread. Looking at a 110 for elk this fall. Currently have a 45 and 70. You guys still happy with these? Still holding up? Rtic quality? Better? Worse?
No issues or complaints for me. Have had several animals in it and it has traveled many miles in the bed of a truck and on trailers. Well worth the price imo.