Catergator rotomolder cooler sale

Read some reviews on these coolers and they seem pretty solid. $199 for a 100qt with free shipping

**wish we could edit the titles when autocorrect takes over.....

bucknbass

FNG
Classified Approved
I've got a 100qt that I was happy to pay full price for before a CO hunt last fall. Just ordered another 100qt on sale. They are very good coolers.

OP
Jstumbaugh
They look pretty solid. I ordered one. Should be here early next week. Might pick up a 65 qt too.

OP
Jstumbaugh
The 170 or 210 would be great for putting an elk in. Not sure when I would use something that big other than that.

Sled

WKR
Has anyone received theirs yet? Most of the reviews are bad for the webstaurant store.

GrayGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Bought the 170 last year and have been satisfied with the purchase. Have used it for 4 hunts so far. Well built and similar to other rotomolded coolers.

OP
Jstumbaugh
I got mine today. I am very impressed with it. I’m probably going to order the 65qt too. The wheels are legit with actual bearings to them . Not a plastic wheel on a shaft. Heavier than a yeti but also almost a 1/3 the price on sale.

Carr5vols

WKR
I got mine today. I am very impressed with it. I’m probably going to order the 65qt too. The wheels are legit with actual bearings to them . Not a plastic wheel on a shaft. Heavier than a yeti but also almost a 1/3 the price on sale.
What size did you procure.

Sled

WKR

3-4 day shipping is fast. Sounds like they are in stock

Sled

WKR
On the wheeled model, do you lose interior space or just insulation?