Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER BUY NOTE-

All,

There are two days left on the Group Buy, thank you very much for all the PM's, Likes and Thank-you's I've received for putting this together.

ATLAS certainly did us a solid on this one!

I know for sure there will not be any better deals than this one, so I hope everyone that can is taking advantage of it. Shipping terms for sure will not be as generous on any future deals.

Orders will start shipping in the latter part of the 1st week of July and will continue in waves as containers arrive at ATLAS. ATLAS figures that the last of the orders should be shipped in the third week of July.

I hope everyone fills their coolers with game this year! When you get your cooler(s), post up some good thoughts here and Atlas' Facebook or other sites you're members of.

Cheers!

JL

Zbot

WKR
Anybody know if these are the same thickness as the Yeti and/or other brands?

I ordered one before I thought about it.

dotman

WKR
Anybody know if these are the same thickness as the Yeti and/or other brands?

I ordered one before I thought about it.

From pics in the comparison they look a tad thinner but supposedly have a higher insulation factor of R8 vs R6 for the yeti, guess we'll see.

I just completed a little experiment comparing the 30 oz. Yeti tumbler to the 30 oz. Atlas (I think it's called the twister tumbler), and was very surprised to see that the Atlas kicked ass. I put the same number of ice cubes in both, basically filled them up, and left them on my kitchen counter in the corner out of the sun. Yesterday morning before going to work (after approx. 36 hours) the Atlas had significantly more ice left in it. When I got home from work, last night, the Yeti had no ice and the Atlas still had a decent size chunk in it. This morning when I left for work the Atlas still had a little piece of ice floating around. So I don't know when exactly the Yeti completely melted but it was somewhere between 40 to 50 hours, and the Atlas still had ice after approx. 63 hours.
Here's some pictures of both tumblers after a little over 50 hours. That Yeti was completely melted and the last picture is showing the chunk of ice still left in the Atlas.
7b4db2a088021305a540b892db5fc01a.jpg

c2cd3040bf8cf343d6d099ed33ec9c7f.jpg
949d9d1d904b70d466c7bc6c4c532dde.jpg

Last edited:
I just completed a little experiment comparing the 30 oz. Yeti tumbler to the 30 oz. Atlas (I think it's called the twister tumbler), and was very surprised to see that the Atlas kicked ass. I put the same number of ice cubes in both, basically filled them up, and left them on my kitchen counter in the corner out of the sun. Yesterday morning before going to work (after approx. 36 hours) the Atlas had significantly more ice left in it. When I got home from work, last night, the Yeti had no ice and the Atlas still had a decent size chunk in it. This morning when I left for work the Atlas still had a little piece of ice floating around. So I don't know when exactly the Yeti completely melted but it was somewhere between 40 to 50 hours, and the Atlas still had ice after approx. 63 hours.
Here's some pictures of both tumblers after a little over 50 hours. That Yeti was completely melted and the last picture is showing the chunk of ice still left in the Atlas.

That is great to hear! I hope the coolers are as good as the tumbler was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS GROUP BUY COOLER UPDATE

**SHIPPING STATUS REPORT**

*BE ADVISED-- THE AUTOMATED "7/6" SHIPPING DATE ON THE ATLAS FULFILLMENT SYSTEM WAS AN AUTOMATIC DEFAULT DATE. IT WAS NOT LINKED OR MARRIED UP TO ARRIVAL OF INVENTORY. Atlas is working to update everyone's shipping date.

COOLERS STARTED SHIPPING YESTERDAY FROM STOCK ON HAND AND ATLAS WILL SHIP COOLERS AS ADDITIONAL STOCK ON HAND ARRIVES.

FYI-- ONCE THE GROUP BUY SUCCESSFULLY CROSSED THE MINIMUM $ THRESHOLD, ATLAS INITIATED A MANUFACTURING ORDER SPECIFICALLY TO COVER THE GROUP BUY'S INVENTORY NEEDS; THOSE COOLERS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE IN THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY AND SHIP OUT AROUND 7/21-22.

Quick reminder- We're all anxious to get our coolers and tumblers, but try to refrain from pounding them on the phone if you can. ATLAS' business model is optimized for big box store orders-- one call equals a big order. They aren't set up to handle massive call volume for individual orders. Your order will ship! Be a little patient.

Best,

JL

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
GOTDRAW? update

FYI- I am headed to CO for some backcountry scouting. I will be generally offline until 7/18.