Cedar Ridge Outdoors quilt

xcutter

WKR
I bought the LeConte 10 degree wide long quilt last year. I think it is fantastic. First quilt I've ever had and I slept very comfortable. Quality seems excellent to me comparing it to my Kifaru slick bag.

I did go ahead and buy the straps that go around my sleeping pad to connect the quilt to it. I slept in the 20s with just a merino base layer and stayed comfortable even too warm sometimes. Another good thing is this company makes there products in the USA.

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased a custom 10 degree quilt from them. After shopping around way too much (I have a problem with over-analyzing everything), they were the best balance of features and price. Went with a 10 degree that is 82" long, 60" wide with a half taper (versus their standard full taper), draft collar, 1oz overstuff in the footbox and extra pad strap. Warren was really great to work with and walked me through all the custom options they had. Look forward to getting it in hand.

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
Update: Received the quilt this weekend and the workmanship is impeccable. Not a single stitch out of place. All the upgrades I went with are just as advertised and really tailor the quilt to my needs. Unfortunately I won't have a chance to test it out for a while seeing as it's currently 90 degrees here in Texas and no out of state trips planned. I'm not concerned about warmth though based on the loft.