Cheap mid layer hoody option

Jdtidmore

FNG
Does anybody have a good budget option for a mid layer fleece hoody? Something similar to the Sitka Core HW hoody.

Check out condor on Amazon. I bought a Columbia full zip grid fleece 4 years ago for $25 when they clearanced. Watch Eddie Bauer, mountain hardware, and a lot of other outdoor companies for clearance items.

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
Buy a top of the line hoodie second hand here on Rokslide. That's what I do all the time, with bows, high-end camp gear, etc.

Check out condor on Amazon. I bought a Columbia full zip grid fleece 4 years ago for $25 when they clearanced. Watch Eddie Bauer, mountain hardware, and a lot of other outdoor companies for clearance items.
I have the hunter orange columbia full zip. I think I also paid 25. Wish I would if bought a grey on now to. Think they discontinued them

Pdzoller

WKR
Under Armor storm sweatshirts are at a goodwill near you. Even new they aren’t very expensive.

OP
J

Jdtidmore

FNG
I appreciate all the replies. I’ve got a nomad utility hoody that I’m hopeful might work, but I wanted to see if there were any other solid options out there

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
One more response to you....My go-to suppliers for most of my outdoor gear -- and I hate paying extra for fashionable brands or paying full price for anything-- are REI, LLBean and Outdoor Research. I am pretty tall, and find that Bean and Outdoor Research have lots of Tall sizes available. All three companies offer high quality goods at good value.