Layering 101 New to this

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
I have been eyeing and to upgrade. Going with Sitka. I have tried on mostly everything I want. Does everyone usally buy the same size or does it depend? I ask because I am an XL typically but some of the large skin layer fit.

Fanatic hoody L fit because it will be my skin layer. XL fit but sleeves are a little baggy but fit was the same. Same exact thing for the Core LW and HW hoody. I'm wondering if I should just go with the XL and not large. Probably comes down to preference.

Everything else I'm an XL other than the ambient jacket. The large fit well even with the Fanatic Hoody under. The xl fit but sleeves are little long but I think would be manageable.

Anyone else run into this? What do you do?

I'm kind of on the fence to get the XL just because if it shrinks I won't be screwed and doesn't fit. It's my build I'm 5'6" and a glorified 190-200lbs.

Last edited:

Bump79

WKR
I have been eyeing and to upgrade. Going with Sitka. I have tried on mostly everything I want. Does everyone usally buy the same size or does it depend? I ask because I am an XL typically but some of the large skin layer fit.

Fanatic hoody L fit because it will be my skin layer. XL fit but sleeves are a little baggy but fit was the same. Same exact thing for the Core LW and HW hoody. I'm wondering if I should just go with the XL and not large. Probably comes down to preference.

Everything else I'm an XL other than the ambient jacket. The large fit well even with the Fanatic Hoody under. The xl fit but sleeves are little long but I think would be manageable.

Anyone else run into this? What do you do?

I'm kind of on the fence to get the XL just because if it shrinks I won't be screwed and doesn't fit. It's my build I'm 5'6" and a glorified 190-200lbs.
What is the application?