WTB Cheap optic for dads hunting rifle

2gawddsm

FNG
Looking for a cheap-ish optic or two even, one specifically for dads remington 788 .222. Looking for something like a burris fullfield, vortex, or similar as it will strictly be used for predator control in the winter. Not looking for anything fancy, he is a retired hobby farmer and it will likely get beat around a little in the truck and cab of the tractor. I would also pick up a second one for myself for another rifle I have if you have two cheaper scopes you're looking to move.

I have these two posted if you’re interested. Pretty cheap scopes but I had good luck with that Konus for a long time. PM if interested.

OP I'm thinking of upgrading a VX-Freedom that's seen some time in the mountains, got some scuffs here and there from my pack but works well. If that doesn't bother you PM me and we can work something out.

Having said that, I was just looking at "cheap scopes" for my nephew's AR as my sister asked about some and I came across this. They have a 15% off sitewide coupon and a $10 off $50 that may or may not be specific to me (email list) but I wouldn't mind sharing as I'm not going to use it. I have the 3-9x40 version on an AR and so far I really like it for what it is, whacked several hogs and a coyote with it. It rides in an aluminum boat and gets thrown around and still holds zero.

Looking for a cheap-ish optic or two even, one specifically for dads remington 788 .222. Looking for something like a burris fullfield, vortex, or similar as it will strictly be used for predator control in the winter. Not looking for anything fancy, he is a retired hobby farmer and it will likely get beat around a little in the truck and cab of the tractor. I would also pick up a second one for myself for another rifle I have if you have two cheaper scopes you're looking to move.
No suggestions off the top of my head. But went to the range this weekend with Dad's Remington 788 .222!! A while back we put a Cabela's 3-12 scope on it. Cheapy. It's a safe queen usually and I wanted to burn ammo before maybe selling it.
Good shooting rifle. Reputation for GREAT accuracy. GLWTS

I’ll sell you a Fullfield and a set of binos.😁

Back