Cheap Titanium Stove

Burned mine in today. Tube was a major pain to roll up the first time. Burn in helped a lot, and was substantially easier the second time. Sped the process up a lot by using a roofing torch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering about the chimney size. It says 70mm which is about 2.75".

What tent stove jacks have you guys found it will fit? I was looking at the argali Rincon or absaroka. Would it work?

How easy is this to set up? The gohunt and argali ones seem very easy and was wondering if these are put together in a similar fashion. My seek uturn is a nightmare in the cold and snow

How easy is this to set up? The gohunt and argali ones seem very easy and was wondering if these are put together in a similar fashion. My seek uturn is a nightmare in the cold and snow
Someone else mentioned it is likely the same exact design as the GoHunt stove.

I'm wondering about the chimney size. It says 70mm which is about 2.75".

What tent stove jacks have you guys found it will fit? I was looking at the argali Rincon or absaroka. Would it work?
I talked to argali on the phone and they said there would likely be a little more play in the stove jack and maybe a little more ingress of precipitation, but likely wouldn't be a huge issue. They recommended looking into fire resistant/proof thread to stitch the jack opening slits a little tighter to fit better.

Back