Cheek riser bargain.

robtattoo

WKR
Quick heads up (pun intended)
I just found these & they seem like a hell of a deal if you're wanting to avoid kydex.
I just ordered 2.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting. Is there a video for install somewhere? Seems like it would work in a lot of stocks from the description. I currently use one of those neoprene foam insert covers for a Savage 110...

• No. This will only fit many hollow core rifle stocks. Templates are provided for common polymer rifle stocks like Howa, Hogue, Savage 110, Remington 700 SPS/783, Tikka T3, Winchester M70.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Interesting. Is there a video for install somewhere? Seems like it would work in a lot of stocks from the description. I currently use one of those neoprene foam insert covers for a Savage 110...

• No. This will only fit many hollow core rifle stocks. Templates are provided for common polymer rifle stocks like Howa, Hogue, Savage 110, Remington 700 SPS/783, Tikka T3, Winchester M70.

No idea. I'll have a look.
I literally saw them, bought 2 & came straight here to post the link. 😄

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Any weight on it? The kydex one I have is around 4oz with hardware
It says the 'package weight' is 9.2oz, so is guess around 6 maybe, by the time you ditch the shims you don't need & packaging.
Maybe a hair less.
I'll update when mine arrive. I'll be installing one in a Tikka & the second in a Ruger American.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I use low cost stock packs off amazon for cheek risers with some additional foam between the stock and pack as needed, plus I put my spare ammo in the stock pack. Slower to adjust than this but once its dialed in its good imho. Just a thought too.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Great find! Seems too cheap to be true, but the seller has great reviews it looks like. I ordered two.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

I’m not sure this will work for a tikka t3x. I just opened mine up and the foam would be easy enough to modify but the recoil screws go into a molded rail in the top and bottom. Not sure this will fit with the rail. I ordered 2 as well, but might not work on the 3x.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
I’m not sure this will work for a tikka t3x. I just opened mine up and the foam would be easy enough to modify but the recoil screws go into a molded rail in the top and bottom. Not sure this will fit with the rail. I ordered 2 as well, but might not work on the 3x.

With the correct application of ingenuity & violence, you can make anything work! 😁

100%, just isn’t going to be a simple “stick the template on a go”! I’ll probably mess with when it comes in. If anyone uses it on a 3x, let us know how it goes. Looks like a great option.

bigeyedfish

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting this. I've been rocking yoga mat and Coban wrap for a couple years. This is cheap enough to be worth trying. Bought one for my Ruger.