Chest holster options

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
So I’ve been looking at getting a chest holster for my Glock. I really like the razco. I like that I can wear it with my agc bino harness or by itself.
Now Kifaru came out with their new bino harness with the option to buy a holster with it.

How does everyone like their razco? Does it hang to low under the agc?

Has anyone received their Kifaru setup yet?

msstate56

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Razco stand alone chest rig for a Glock 20. I wear a separate bino pouch over the top of it. The straps are clear of the pistol and I have no trouble drawing. I like it being separate, so I can wear it around camp or while processing game without having the bino pouch in the way. I prefer the pistol up high on my chest vs low on my belly.

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah that was the one thing I was worried about was being too low. So you use it as a stand alone rig. And that makes sense too, because I like to take my bino harness off sometimes

NSI

WKR
I use a Gunfighter Kenai for hiking, and the Marsupial's attachable holster while hunting. I'd have no problem wearing the Kenai under a bind harness if I didn't already own the Marsupial attachment.

-J

Fire power

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my gunfighters kenai if I’m not wearing my bino harness.

If I need my binos I carry them and my pistol in a hill people gear kit bag.

I haven’t tried the razco holster yet but it’s for sure on my list to try.

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
I tried a Razco but didn't like how far it hung down when under the bino harness. It put the handgun over my belly button.

I use a Gunfighters Kenai and just wear it under the bino harness. Works well enough for me but not perfect. It also doesn't work well with certain handguns and bino harnesses. Worked very well with my G19 and G20 under my T&K harness. Works decently with my G20 under the FOB. Did not work well with my Stone Glacier harness. Works well with my buddies AGC harness I borrowed.

Attachments

• 20230520_121352.jpg
    20230520_121352.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 39

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Hoskings chest holster for my g20. Surprisingly comfortable and secure. Some elastic in the straps that helps with fit.