Christensen Arms FFT Stock

mvv5137

FNG
I’m looking for a super light stock/bottom metal combo for a Proof barreled Kelbly Nanook action. Anyone have any experience with the CA FFT stock? It seems like a great option and would put my build right at 6 lbs before optic.

Thanks in advance!

mattg65

FNG
I’ve got the Ridgeline FFT in 300 WM. It’s been through 2 hunting seasons so far with no issues. Seems pretty rigid and I like the way it carries.

idahodave

WKR
I dropped an Anti action into one and couldn’t be happier. Ended up with a 5.5 pound 6 creed that is awesome to shoot any carry. They are great stocks if you’re looking to keep weight down in particular.A86A23B9-FFE5-46CF-8597-FE8483CFB894.jpeg

Andyram_18

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. Really durable and see lots of these sell thru a co worker who sells. Have shot many helping with load development and sighting in. They are awesome!! My next build will have 1!

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Ridgeline FFT. I love the weight. I don't like the grip area. Yes it's a shorter grip, but this one seems to sweep back more than others, so it feels like more of a reach for me. It's also slick as hell. Intermediate solution is to add grip tape to the area to get rid of the slip.