Classified issues

Ten Bears

WKR
Anyone else having trouble bumping their posts to the top ? It just includes your reply now in with the original post.

Also posting pics is beyond me at this point. I use the integrated pic posting option and I get error codes. I don’t use Imgur or basically any socials so I am at a loss.

Any ideas ?

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
It means you're posting within 24 hours of your last post. We are playing with limiting bumps to once every 24 hours. There are some bugs I haven't had time to deal with this week, as it seems it's not affecting all users the same. I haven't had time to work on it, as I've been moving.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to respond to the photo part. Check the size of the photos, I dont recall the size limit off the top of my head but you may want to shrink them. Rokslide is as close as I get to most social media(I tweet to vent about soccer games) but I've found imgur invaluable to posting images. I dont look at anything on there, just post to embed here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Ten Bears

Ten Bears

WKR
I did resize the image. no luck.

also deleting photos that I have used before using the RS host isn’t happening either.

I’ll just make an Imgur. If it gets figured out let me know. It used to run pretty smooth.

JimCraig

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else having trouble bumping their posts to the top ? It just includes your reply now in with the original post.

Also posting pics is beyond me at this point. I use the integrated pic posting option and I get error codes. I don’t use Imgur or basically any socials so I am at a loss.

Any ideas ?

I haven't been able to post photos either.

Rs3003

WKR
Posting pictures is a problem for me also. I’m sure it’ll get worked out. Always does.