Cleaning Rod recommendation

Looking for one piece cleaning rods. Ball bearing handles & stainless coated rod. .222 thru .30 cal, 40- 48" long.
I've already gone the boretech route and had two come apart at the handle, bearings fall out etc so I'm not interested in continuing to throw $80 cleaning rods in the trash. Any decent USA made rods out there that will last a few years?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just use the copper ones that come in those orange plastic packs at sporting goods stores. Never saw the need for anything other than a basic model.

Rob5589

WKR
Never had an issue with Bore Tech. I also use Dewey rods which have been problem free. I believe the Dewey is made here.

rayporter

WKR
2 dewy,2 proshot and 2 boretecs. the boretecs have been replaced by boretec. both boretecs had the coating peel years ago and boretec replaced them.

dewy is pretty bullet proof for a coated rod.

OP
D
Just an update, my buddy had a boretech handle come off and the customer service @boretech took care of him. Im going to give them a call

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
I use carbon fiber Tipton rods. No issues over several years. Whatever you decide on, use a bore guide.

2ski

WKR
Does anyone have an issue with their bushes screwing off? I would think that having a rod that spins on the handle would make this not happen. But maybe the rods I have are too cheap and don't actually spin.