WTS Closet Cleanout (Part 1) - Mack's Prairie Wings, Ol' Tom, Drake, 10X Turkey Pants

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the process of preparing for a move and am looking to sell some of my hunting clothing. Given shipping costs, I'm willing to do deals if you purchase multiple items. All prices shipped to your door in CONUS. Paypal F&F or G&S (you cover 3% fee). Feel free to PM me about buying multiple items and I'm happy to negotiate a deal.

Because I can only post 10 images here, I have posted a Closet Cleanout 2 Thread. Please check that post out too, as I'm happy to negotiate a deal with the items in that post and this post.

Link: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...wrangler-rei-base-layers-teva-sandals.178553/

First up, we have a NWOT Mack's Prairie Wing's Vest. This was a gift and it's a little too big for me (XL). It's very warm and comfortable. I can't find this exact model on the MPW website (feel free to let me know if you can find the price for a new one). It looks like similar vests run about $60 new. Asking $40.

IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1604.jpg

Mack's Prairie Wings Three Button Henley - Brown (Size Large)

SOLD

IMG_1614.jpg

Ol' Tom Mesh Back Flyweight Shirt with Spine Pad (Size Large)

This is a used Ol' Tom mesh back turkey hunting shirt (Size Large). It has various pockets for different types of calls including four spots for diaphragm calls and locator call retractors. It has a spine pad, so it's perfect for when you want to turkey hunt without wearing a full turkey vest. It also has a blaze orange pull out flag. It has two chest pockets that have vertical zippers but also close magnetically, so you can leave it unzipped. Each chest pocket has a slot for a slate call and a striker as well as a retractable locator call holder. The chest pockets also button down horizontally and each have two mesh pockets for diaphragm calls. The spine holder on the back also has two magnets on it so you can have a pad attach to it.

This shirt has been worn less than 8 times and is in very good condition. One of the locator call retractors just needs to be sealed on the end (where the retractor goes onto the spiral rubber - a quick touch with a lighter will close off the expandable spiral rubber so the metal loop won't slip off). The pattern is Mossy Oak Obsession. I paid $70 for this shirt. Asking $35.

IMG_1605.jpg
IMG_1607.jpg
IMG_1608.jpg

Drake Quarter Zip Pullover - Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades (Size Large)

This is a lightly used Drake Quarter Zip Pullover (Size Large). The pattern is Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades. This has been worn less than 10 times and is in great shape. I'm not a big waterfowl hunter anymore, but this is the perfect pullover. It has a grid fleece lining and is lightweight and warm. Paid around $80, asking $40.

IMG_1617.jpg
IMG_1619.jpg

10X Mossy Oak Obsession Lightweight Turkey Pants (Adjustable Waist: 38-40)

This is the best pair of turkey hunting pants I've ever worn. They're ultra lightweight and breathable and have zippered cargo pockets, and an adjustable waist (38-40). They are in a Mossy Oak Obsession Pattern. They also have ties at the bottom of the leg to tighten the bottom of the pants around your boots.

The pants are in great shape with two minor issues: (1) the pull tab on the back right pocket is coming off; however, the back pockets close with snaps that work perfectly, and this could be sewed back on easily; and (2) one side of the ties on the bottom of the left leg is a little twisted. The ties work perfectly well - one of the pieces of ribbon/tie is just not completely flat (though it is if you pull it tight). I included a second picture that shows the pull tab and the twisted tie. These are both completely aesthetic issues, and the pants are otherwise in great shape and are perfect for any warm weather hunt. They go really well with the Ol' Tom Shirt I have listed above. I paid $50 for these new and am asking $25.

IMG_1620.jpg
IMG_1628.jpg

Please feel free to PM me or reply with any questions about the items in either listing and to talk about a price for multiple items.

Last edited:
OP
S

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TTT. Message me with offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TTT. Shoot me an offer if you're interested in anything. Happy to negotiate for multiple items.