WTS Closet Cleanout (Part 2) - Columbia, Brush Pants, Wrangler, REI Base Layers, Teva Sandals

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the process of preparing for a move and am looking to clean out some items from my closet. I already posted a Closet Cleanout (Part 1) listing that has some great Mack's Prairie Wings, Drake, Ol' Tom, and 10X Turkey Pants. Given shipping costs, I'm willing to do deals if you purchase multiple items from this posting and/or the Part 1 listing.

Part 1 Listing Link: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...e-wings-ol-tom-drake-10x-turkey-pants.178550/

All prices shipped to your door in CONUS. Paypal F&F or G&S (you cover 3% fee). Feel free to post or PM me about buying multiple items and I'm happy to negotiate a deal.

Columbia Mossy Oak Breakup Button Down (Size Large)

This is a Size Large button down Columbia shirt in Mossy Oak Breakup. It's in very good shape and has only been worn a few times. It's a great shirt for stand hunting or hanging around a deer camp. Asking $20 because of shipping costs, but will work with you on price if you get this shirt with other items so that shipping costs are less.

IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

REI Synthetic Polartec Base Layers (Size Large) - SOLD

These synthetic base layers are REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry Crew (L) and Midweight Polartec Power Dry Bottoms (L). These are very lightweight but keep you very warm. They've been worn less than 10 times, and always for short periods of stationary time while hunting. The crew shirt is gray and the pants are black.

It doesn't look like these are made anymore by REI, but I'm asking $35 for the pair or $20 each.

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

Two Pairs of Green Upland Brush Pants

Two pairs of green upland/brush pants. The pants have a Cool-Flex waist and are made by Horace Small Apparel Company. One pair is a Size 41 Regular and one pair is a Size 40. One of the pants needs a new metal catch above the zipper (Size 41). The other has a latch and a button, though it is missing one of the two metal latches (Size 40). These would be pretty easy repairs to make, and the pants themselves are in great condition. You'll be able to walk through any kind of rough stuff in the field in these! Asking $35 for both pairs or $20 each. Happy to provide more pictures of the latches/buttons/metal catch if you'd like to see what repair would need to be made.

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

Wrangler Rugged Wear Camo Jeans (Size 38x30)

These are a good pair of used Wrangler camo jeans in size 38x30. Asking $20 because of shipping costs, but will work with you on price if you get these jeans with other items so that shipping costs are less.

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Teva Hurricane 3 Sandals (Size 11) - SOLD

I realize this is not a hunting specific item, but I'm cleaning out the closet and have only worn these once or twice. Like new pair of Teva Hurricane 3 Sandals in Size 11.

IMG_1367.jpg

Please feel free to PM me or reply with any questions about the items in either listing and to talk about a price for multiple items.

Last edited:
OP
S

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TTT. Message me with offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TTT. Shoot me an offer if you're interested in anything. Happy to negotiate for multiple items.