CO Firearms Discussion - Help Needed!

at some point you've got to make the decision for yourself about following or not following unjust laws.. to each their own.
and thats exactly what they want.

Notice any current trends…. Any excuse they can do to label you as a criminal or even better convicted criminal they will.

def90

WKR
I do a lot of loss prevention stuff at work. Anyone tied into a project gets sued.

I can see a gun owner being liable for crime with a stolen gun. Especially the way CO is going.

Im still trying to decide if ccw insurance is smart. Will it be used against a person or benefit a person?

Do you have health, life, house, or personal property insurance? Why is gun insurance any diff? Aside from the politics. It is to protect you from severe financial loss.

Currently you cannot be held criminally or civily liable for a crime that was committed by a person that took a firearm from you without your consent. If this was ever a thing I would guess that your umbrella policy would cover something like this.

Rich M

WKR
Currently you cannot be held criminally or civily liable for a crime that was committed by a person that took a firearm from you without your consent. If this was ever a thing I would guess that your umbrella policy would cover something like this.

Something for me to look into.

The parents of a school shooter just got charged for the crime the kid commited. I havent payed it much attention and dont know details. Will that be used to twist the laws in the future?

def90

WKR

The parents of a school shooter just got charged for the crime the kid commited. I havent payed it much attention and dont know details. Will that be used to twist the laws in the future?

I believe in that case they knowingly gave a rifle to a person that they new had mental/psychiatric issues.

OP
R

ReaptheHeat

Lil-Rokslider
Well not looking good friends. Even with amazing turnout in protest, the House is going to pass it. Even the liberals are against it. Politicians are not listening to the constituents AT ALL.

From my understanding of the bill, I can't purchase a bolt rifle with a threaded barrel and detachable magazines.

I believe in that case they knowingly gave a rifle to a person that they new had mental/psychiatric issues.

It wasn’t a rifle, it was a handgun, parents bought it for him as a birthday gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The parents gave unsupervised access ok f a firearm to a minor, right?